Forgot your password?
Home » Measurement Sheet
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
City, State, Zip
Measurement for “A” (depth of mantel shelf)
Measurement for “B” (depth of trim below shelf)
Measurement for “C” (width of fireplace – refer to illustration above)
Measurement for “D” (height of fireplace – refer to illustration above)
Measurement for “E” (above fireplace, below trim – refer to illustration above)
Measurement for “F” (top of fireplace opening to bottom of mantel shelf – refer to illustration above)
Measurement for “G” (width of space to immediate left or right of fireplace, refer to illustration above)
Measurement for “H” (width of back wall)
Measurement for “I” (depth of floor of your fireplace, taken from FRONT to BACK floor area of fireplace)
Measurement for “J” (center width of floor of your fireplace)
1. Fireplace type
If you choose “other” above for your fireplace type, please share the name of the manufacturer with us below.
2. Are there louvers above your opening?
3. What is your fireplace facing?
4. Do you have glass doors on your fireplace?
5. Does your chimney have a cap?
6. Has your fireplace been cleaned in the past 12 months?
7. What floor is your fireplace on?
First floorSecond floorBasement
8. Is your fireplace on a crawlspace or a slab?
9. Is there a gas source present?
10. What type of gas will you burn?
11. Does your fireplace draw well?
Best daytime number to reach you (please include area code):
Name of salesperson who assisted you (if applicable):
Copyright © 2016 Bart Fireside