We Carry The Best Fireplaces In The Industry
Here at Bart Fireside, we’re pleased to offer our customers in the Midlands a wide variety of high-quality fireplaces, ranging from vent-free gas and electric to high efficiency-hybrid woodburning. Whatever your style and fuel preferences, we’re confident you’ll find a fireplace that’s “just right” for you.
What You Need To Know When Choosing Your Fireplace
Not sure what type of fireplace will best suit you and your needs? Here’s a little bit of info about each type of fireplace we carry and their benefits.
- Vent-Free Gas – Many of our clients opt for vent-free gas fireplaces because of their convenience, ease of use, and high-efficiency. These fireplaces are great for heating a room and are 99% efficient, plus they can be enjoyed during a power outage. To shop our selection of vent-free gas fireplaces, click here!
- Direct-Vent Gas – Direct-Vent gas fireplaces are popular because their venting system allows them to be safely installed in virtually any room in the home. Another reason many of our customers opt for direct-vent over vent-free is that the flame is typically more realistic, and they put out more heat. Click here to start shopping!
- Woodburning – For many homeowners, there’s just nothing like a woodburning fireplace. Fuel is cheap, easy to come by, and the flame and heat are unbeatable. Click here to start shopping our selection!
- High Efficiency-Hybrid Woodburning – If you love the look and feel of a woodburning fireplace but aren’t real big on the heat loss and emissions, you’ll want to check out our high efficiency-hybrid woodburning fireplaces! EPA-approved and highly efficient, these appliances bring you the best of both worlds. Browse our selection here.
- Electric – For easy installation and mobility, many people opt to add an electric fireplace to their home. These don’t require chimneys, can be moved as needed to supplement heat, and come in a variety of styles and sizes. Click here to start shopping for yours!
If you have any questions about any of our fireplaces or would like help deciding what type is best for you, feel free to contact us at 800-772-7364 – we’d love to help!